The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Do I need to file a tax return for my child? Date:  2/8/2012  10:16 AM
Author:  dusty2004 Number:  114998 of 127549


Since some of the payments were for years prior to this year you can allocate each year to appropriate years return. There are special forms for this and I do not have this in front me.

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us