The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Stocks L / Lowe's Companies Inc.

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/without-a-major-entry-using-stats-because-i-have-29861045.aspx

Subject:  Re: Lowe's vs. Home Depot Date:  2/21/2012  8:41 AM
Author:  balcobulls Number:  1068 of 1075

Without a major entry using stats because I have to get back to work, so forgive me for not backing up this post with too many facts. Lowe's is not the best of breed in this industry YET. They are still lagging behind their older brother Home Depot for many reasons. However, Lowe's is now targeting the Millenial generation in all facets of advertising to bring in this newest home-owning generation. Restructing Lowe's was the first thing mentioned in the latest conference call and let me tell you, a 2 hour and 30 minute conference call...one of the longest I have ever listed too. Lowe's will trail Home Depot for a couple years still, however, look for the market share to slowly start being ate away from a new look Lowe's. 2020 might be the year that Lowe's declares the Nations largest home improvement retail store. NEVER STOP IMPROVING!
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us