The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Re: Retirement Funding without 401K or Roth Date:  3/8/2012  11:21 AM
Author:  ptheland Number:  70309 of 90109

My husband and I are both free-lance employees ...

I'm not sure what you mean by that. So first off, a question. Do you receive a W-2? Or do you file schedule C?

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us