The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: 1099R on Inherited Annuity Date:  3/19/2012  9:24 PM
Author:  ptheland Number:  115561 of 126494

The best source would be to look at what Nationwide sent to your mother. They will probably report the 1099R to you the same way they reported to her.

Copyright 1996-2017 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us