The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Politics & Current Events / Political Asylum

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/you-can-say-he-has-a-previous-history-of-calling-29935733.aspx

Subject:  Re: Black Friend Defends Zimmerman Date:  3/26/2012  11:21 AM
Author:  Colovion Number:  1762070 of 1957738

You can say he has a previous history of calling 911 over Black people walking through a neighborhood that is 25% Black.

Irrelevant. He called the cops on EVERYONE apparenlty.

You can say that only based on the kid being Black, Zimmerman concluded that the kid was on drugs.

Possibly, but it was more likely the furtive actions he was making than his skin color.

You can say he called the kid a coon.

Possibly. Every time I hear that part of the tape it is bleeped out and others have said it's hard to make out what he's saying exactly. I'm not going to conceed a point that isn't definitive.

You can say that he lied to the police about being jumped when he spoke directly to the kid immediately prior to the altercation.

Nope. He could have spoken to him, turned around then been jumped. Speaking to him doesn't disprove he was jumped. Doesn't prove it either, but another point I won't concede without actual proof.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us