The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Politics & Current Events / Political Asylum

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/a-17-year-old-kid-with-no-id-on-him-ive-had-id-29935890.aspx

Subject:  Re: Black Friend Defends Zimmerman Date:  3/26/2012  12:23 PM
Author:  sano Number:  1762112 of 1971881

A 17-year-old kid with NO ID on him? I've had ID on me 24/7/365 since I turned 15, in my experience the only people walking around without ID do so for a reason.

When I was a kid I never took anything to the beach or park that I didn't want stolen.

I still don't carry ID when I bike to the beach or when I go walking and jogging. Cellphone, yes, with the I.C.E. entires. Wallet, heck no.

Well, the cops didn't kill Trayvon, so what's your point?

The shooter was a cop wannabe. He was taking classes toward that end. I have a hunch he was well known to the cops. It's proof of nothing, but I've had to fire a wannabe who the sheriffs consider a real nuisance. Reminds me of Zimmerman. This wannabe is certified in navy small arms (9,12,14). He also has some violence issues like Zimmerman. He's a ticking time bomb. Fat, insecure, can't keep a job, get's into realllly stupid trouble..... and armed
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us