The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Politics & Current Events / Political Asylum

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/no-it-was-quotsuspicious-blacksquot-i-think-29936020.aspx

Subject:  Re: Black Friend Defends Zimmerman Date:  3/26/2012  1:09 PM
Author:  SaintPatrick1 Number:  1762149 of 1932439

No. It was "suspicious Blacks"

I think I heard him say that there were some incidents with young black men ... I did not hear that all of Zimmerman's calls were about black men.

The kid asked him why he was following him and then the phone drops. Zimmerman lied about being jumped.

I don't see how you know he lied. Did George say that Trayvon came from no where or did he say that he hit George first?

That the guy that killed your kid has a previous arrest for assaulting a cop and the police just lied to you about it?

I am not sure that the police lied. They passed on information. There were no convictions as far as Zimmerman was concerned.

Maybe if there had actually been something of an investigation on the scene. But that's what this argument was about, there seems to have been none.

I think that while there have been drips and drabs of information about this event, there has not been a complete, professional communication of what did, or didn't happen. Then you have people taking innuendo and turning it into news...like Sharpton saying that the boy laid anonymous in the morgue for three days when his father identified him the next morning.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us