The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/sorry-also-do-you-want-to-hold-them-in-a-29948451.aspx

Subject:  Re: DRIP Date:  3/31/2012  3:18 PM
Author:  aisurffish Number:  70453 of 75665

Sorry, also, do you want to hold them in a retirement account? If, not, most you need to be the registered owner of at least 1 share ( varies by company). Others let you directly enroll for a minimum dollar amount. Check out Wells Fargo, Bank of New York and Computer share. Wells Fargo I have my HPQ, Computershare I have Coca Cola, Del Haize, Intel, Mattel, and Owens and Minor and Regions Financial. BNY I have my GE and Pepsi.

They will give you a list of DRPs and DPP's (direct purchase plans) and Minimum initial requirements and fees.

Wells Fargo and BNY seem quickest to invest optional cash, but seems BNY program was purchased by Computershare.

Put 7 buys in, 2 at BNY 4 at Computershare last Friday (the 23rd) BNY already purchased my GE and PEP, WH already purchased my HPQ, but, still waiting on Computershare to purchase DEG, INTC, MAT and RF.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us