The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Personal Finances / Cheap Air Fares


Subject:  Re: Passport card Date:  4/7/2012  1:38 PM
Author:  LQueiros Number:  2318 of 2323

The U. S. passport card is not valid for air travel." Does this mean that I cannot use it for identification when I go through security on on a flight? I am surprised by this since the TSA's website says that "Acceptable IDs include: ... the U.S. passport card". So I will assume that it is acceptable for flights...

prime, did you perhaps miss a word in the letter?