The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Legal Docs for College Roomates Date:  4/8/2012  9:46 PM
Author:  makasha Number:  115924 of 127513

"Yes, ma'am I see what your divorce decree says about the taxes, but we weren't a party to that agreement. I'm collecting the entire amount from you. You can certainly sue him to try to recover what the decree says he should pay."

Wow, is that trademarked, Phil? Sounds nearly word-for-word what my friend described to me about her post-divorce antics with the IRS about 20 years ago. You never worked in the East Bay area of San Francisco did you? ;-)

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us