The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Religion & Culture / Pagan Fools

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/ishtar-thank-you-for-your-guidance-im-thinking-29966612.aspx

Subject:  Re: Today's longing Date:  4/9/2012  8:10 PM
Author:  slowlythere Number:  3708 of 3722

Ishtar, thank you for your guidance. I'm thinking about how to do things and it all seems to fit in with what I need. I don't know anything about Beltaine, but I will start reading up about it and things. Glad that I have a couple of weeks to prepare.

Reincarnation: a really good question, I'm not sure if I really believe in this, or not. I think it may be an important point for me to understand or consider particularly since I wonder a lot about the point or outcome of suffering. Some of the people I know seem to have some grasp of this, but I've not understood so far.

Kittykitty6 and antu,

Thank you for your thoughts. Though I've never been raised in any sort of spiritual tradition, I do feel that addressing suffering and death is probably fundamental to all traditions, in some form. Perhaps not unusual to each of you two, most of the pagans (or sort of pagans? not really sure of appropriate terms) that I know about had originally been brought up in Catholic traditions.

I am also glad of this board. I've come here before to read and wonder, but never really knew what to ask, or say.

Thank you all!

ST
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us