The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Motley Fool Global Gains / GGT: Travel Tales


Subject:  Re: Leaving Hong Kong Date:  4/15/2012  10:09 PM
Author:  Jpburnsnyny Number:  291 of 291

hi Starrob,

if you travel in and out of the US frequently I would highly recommend the Trusted Traveler program from the TSA. it saves a little effort. I think you need to be a US citizen and need to take an interview with the TSA. not hard at all.

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us