The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Sports / Fishing & Boating Fools

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/so-i-got-my-gear-from-my-storage-shed-and-started-30028926.aspx

Subject:  Re: Gone Fishing Date:  5/9/2012  9:59 AM
Author:  NoIDAtAll Number:  634 of 652

So I got my gear from my storage shed and started recharging some batteries for my lights. I probably should have started that a couple of days ago, but I think I will be OK.

While the batteries are recharging, I need to check my propane and butane tanks, and find my propane distribution tree.

Fishing gear seems to be in order.

Kayak and life vest are where I put them. Lash down straps and oars are there, too.

Minnow bucket - check.

Tent, ground cover, sleeping back/sleeping cushion, lounge chair, cooking gear, lighters/matches, cooler, water cooler, dish washing buckets, soaps, wash cloths, towels, cooking utensils, pots and pans, stoves, coffee pot, tie straps - Check.

I think I will be ok - mostly just need to finish charging batteries, check a few things and lay in some groceries, drinks, ice, grill, charcoal starter, newspaper for the chimney charcoal starter and fish bait.

Bob * making a checklist
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us