The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Re: Retirement & the HealthCare Question Date:  6/4/2012  12:34 PM
Author:  aj485 Number:  70745 of 88830

If your state is one of the states that has a 'high risk' insurance pool, you should check the qualifications, prices and coverage for that. If your state doesn't have that type of coverage, you should investigate if there are any other type of requirement that an insurance company offer you coverage as an individual. If not, you need to be concerned that you won't be able to get coverage at all.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us