The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Tax story of the day Date:  6/10/2012  2:42 PM
Author:  Jeanwa Number:  116247 of 127753

I'm guessing the "copy" of the federal return that she enclosed with her Oregon return was not the same one that she actually sent to the feds.



Will Turbo Tax let you do that?

Of course, I'm assuming that the return had to be filed electronically in order to get the debit card. Maybe I'm wrong.

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us