The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Tax story of the day Date:  6/10/2012  4:15 PM
Author:  fleg9bo Number:  116248 of 127637

Will Turbo Tax let you do that?

Of course, I'm assuming that the return had to be filed electronically in order to get the debit card. Maybe I'm wrong.

Maybe you can create two separate tax returns and efile the federal part of one and the state part of the other. I don't know if TT lets you do that, but it does let you create multiple returns.

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us