The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Tax story of the day Date:  6/10/2012  4:33 PM
Author:  vkg Number:  116249 of 127513

Will Turbo Tax let you do that?

Of course, I'm assuming that the return had to be filed electronically in order to get the debit card. Maybe I'm wrong.


One would seem to be to tell Turbo Tax that you are filing a printed federal return and then efile the state.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us