The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Fool Community Help Desk / Censorship & Board Admin Issues

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/i-think-writing-posts-purposefully-to-get-pulled-30156902.aspx

Subject:  Re: And what exactly is wrong w/this Date:  7/19/2012  9:50 AM
Author:  NoIDAtAll Number:  7014 of 7134

I think writing posts purposefully to get pulled and complaining about it is his hobby.

Hi Tera,

As long as I've known Mike, his main hobby and primary focus on TMF has been helping fellow community members fix their computers. He has helped many do so about as expeditiously as one can. I can't count how many. I would venture hundreds, maybe thousands. He helped me set up Net Use statements on our office LAN so the printers worked like we wanted and needed them to. He let me know, politely, that the email account that I use for TMF was throwing viruses to people on my contact list, and helped clear the matter. He's helped many others effectively rid their computers of viruses and other malware.

He probably didn't need to and shouldn't have added the "liberal" and "you owe" comments. Richard answered his question appropriately.

Best regards,

Bob
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us