The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Health & Fitness / Quitting Smoking

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/warning-long-reply-verna-i-sure-will-do-that-30214364.aspx

Subject:  Re: Roll call Date:  8/20/2012  11:55 AM
Author:  favoredwun Number:  56486 of 57645

WARNING: LONG REPLY!!!

Verna, I sure will do that. And for my anniversary, I just want to rest. It has been a VERY VERY VERY hot summer here in the Midwest, and I don't want to see another a/c or central unit for awhile!! We had a string of 100+ degree WEEKS, many of which @ 8pm it was still 95 deg outside. I'm done!

For my rest, I just wanna go ride my motorcycle on an ever winding, unending country road until I need a nap. I'll get off my bike, grab some sleep under a tree, jump back on and ride on. When I'm satisfied that I've had my fill, I'll ride back home and go back to work. (That could take a few weeks, tho! LOL)

To every quitter, YOU CAN DO IT!!! Just don't give up. If you slip back and smoke, deal w/what made you wanna smoke and try again. NOTHING BEATS A FAILURE BUT A TRY!!! Just don't quit! (Even if stuff starts falling off, right Jack?)

I'll spend some time catching up on posts, so I get to know who's here. I can't wait to "meet" the newbies. I still remember my first day here, and it was great. The veterans told me to post often, and believe me, it does help a great deal. This is an exceptionally supportive forum, and there's always someone here to offer a word of encouragement. You'll see.

Enjoy your day, Everyone. I'm gonna pray especially for the board today.

Marla
"favoredwun"
Copyright 1996-2017 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us