The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Living, Coping, Improving / Fools Against Depression

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/zyflamend-an-herbal-anti-inflamatory-i-take-to-30220546.aspx

Subject:  Re: Poll: Natural remedies, supplements Date:  8/23/2012  1:03 PM
Author:  lcd186 Number:  14872 of 14995

Zyflamend, an herbal anti-inflamatory I take to help joint pain and high C-Reactive Protein readings, and found by accident works as a natural anti-anxiety (and possibly anti-depression) med. Ingredients include rosemary, turmeric, and ginger and other herbs. It smells good!

It sounds delicious as well. Sometimes I have miscellaneous knee, or shoulder issues or tenderness and pain usually attributed to my activities. Could this anti-inflammatory address issues like mine? It sounds wonderful with its additional possible applications for anti-anxiety and maybe even anti-depression (both of these very high on my list).

Unrelated to your response, but I wonder if you have ideas and thoughts on useful supplements for preparing for menopause. I'm 47 and I think I may begin having some early signs of pre-menopause (not sure when my mother started, she refuses to discuss health issues). I guess I am on track perhaps for starting in a few more years. The discussion just isn't much of one from the last time I went for my well woman exam (now on disability related Medicare, I just don't know how to push for more information and direction). Incidentally, if you have any recommendations to "Menopause 101" or "Menopause for Dummies" types of reading material or website links, let me know.

Thank you,
Lois Carmen D.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us