The Motley Fool Discussion Boards
Living, Coping, Improving / Get Organized!
|Subject: Things I don't need any more of ever||Date: 8/25/2012 1:23 AM|
|Author: Rael137||Number: 35868 of 37383|
I am going thru a massive sorting, purging and organizing kick right now. Essentially, I haven't weeded anything out for 15+ years. In that time I have had several interstate moves - all done by corporate movers. Since they packed it all up, I didn't do what should be the normal move prioritizing. So I have many full boxes squirreled away. As I have been opening them, I started a list of things I have waaaay too many of and don't ever need more of them. Here is part of the list:
1. Socks (there are at least 2 more large boxes full of socks)
2. Printer paper (5 reams at last count)
3. T-shirts (lost count at 75 currently wearable nice ones)
4. Christmas gift bags (too embarrassed to say how many)
5. Kitchen towels
6. Dog poop bags (definitely have enough for the remaining lifetime of the doggy)
7. Christmas cards
8. Greeting cards (all types)
9. Plastic plant pots
10. Christmas ornaments/decorative items (most of them gifts despite telling my family that I have had a tree up only 3-4 times in the last 15 years)
11. Coffee mugs
Do you have anything on your "don't need any more of ever" list?
I told my sisters that they are all getting a box of socks for X-mas.
|Copyright 1996-2015 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us|