The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Hobbies & Interests / Photography

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/well-im-likely-not-pressed-for-the-video-side-30234173.aspx

Subject:  Re: Adobe CS6 full box version Date:  8/30/2012  1:00 PM
Author:  wecoguy Number:  20716 of 21940

Well, I'm likely not pressed for the video side, but do play with photomerge, healing tools, sorting out the Patch tool most recently, not sure why I never played with it before...

One tutorial shows the Pointer or whatever tool is selected in a yellow halo, apparently to help locate the cursor.. Never saw that before...

I do hate limits, which is partly why I've been fiddling in PS over the years, started more than once to take classes, then did online tutorials, but I'm still likely missing some abilities since I'm not into desktop publishing and all the deeper abilities of PS..

One of the authors used to pop in on a local User Group meeting once in a while, way, way back.. His brother was a Doc, needed the ability to change image format, so this fellow did it, eventually creating the GUI, marketing via Adobe, etc... Pioneer! But a nice guy, happy to show little details of those early versions... Hopefully he's still getting a piece of the action..

weco
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us