The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Short Term Trading

Subject:  CLimax Date:  9/6/2012  12:35 PM
Author:  SoMch2Knw Number:  36431 of 36705

After reading the following it took me 2.3 seconds to go-long IMAX today below $20pps:

"For the remainder of 2012, there are two big hits still left. The first is one that is already in theaters and that is The Bourne Legacy that has had a good opening. The second big hit is expected near the end of the year and that is The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey. Next year has at least four solid blockbuster films lined up with the Star Trek Sequel, Man of Steel, The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, and The Hobbit: There and Back Again. These pending big films should drive viewers into the theaters and improve results for both IMAX and its competition"

I've been following IMAX for some years. Traded several times, always long with a LT horizon. Things are lining up: typical increase in fall/winter season, the above line-up sounds Awesome (specifically, Hobbit), ugly ST chart but support below $20 (I'll add to the position I bought today if we are lucky enough to see $15pps).

ST -
LT -

Anyone aware of something I should be concerned about??

SM2K, aka Tye
Copyright 1996-2016 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us