The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Education, Jobs & Professions / Ask The Headhunter

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/i-havent-yet-heard-from-hr-but-am-thinking-that-30267294.aspx

Subject:  Re: Interesting phone screen situation Date:  9/17/2012  3:15 PM
Author:  legalwordwarrior Number:  48963 of 49491

I haven't yet heard from HR, but am thinking that I'll probably hear something next week. So at this point, the second phone screen has yet to happen. The behavior I'm seeing is a bit odd, but I haven't quite decided if it has anything to do directly with me or not.

I don't know if it helps, but in 2011, we interviewed for a new Director in our office. Because it was a small office and we would be working very closely with one another, my co-case manager and I both were allowed to sit in on the phone interviews and ask some scripted questions. My boss' bos thought it was the best way to ensure that we screened out those who absolutely wouldn't work and only brought to campus those who seemed to have a personality that fir the culture of the office.

LWW

currently sitting through phone interviews this week to hire another case manager.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us