The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: 1099 for expense reimbursement Date:  9/19/2012  10:51 AM
Author:  vkg Number:  116629 of 127613

Your husband reports it on Schedule C along with the expenses he can document. The net is subject to Self-Employment Tax.

If the remaining amount is large enough to be subject to Self-Employment Tax.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us