The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Fun & Games / Computer & Video Gamers

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/maybe-other-people-hate-the-ps3-controller-as-30284246.aspx

Subject:  Re: PC, PS3 & Xbox360 Date:  9/26/2012  11:13 AM
Author:  csp Number:  34889 of 36016

Maybe other people hate the PS3 Controller as much as I do. I use mine for streaming movies and watching BluRays.

I prefer the PS3's controller to the 360's, but for blu-rays & streaming I bought a IR remote for the PS3 (cheap). I basically plugged in the dongle to the USB port, tossed the remote and programmed my universal remote so now I can control the PS3 with the same remote I use for the TV, amp & everything else. The only thing you can't do with the remote is actually turn on the PS3.

One thing that struck me is how many changes from FO3 to FONV(Obsidian) came from mods that I really liked in FO3.

Yeah, I noticed that too - hardcore mode, weapon mods, stealth suits, and probably a lot more that I'm missing. I wish Bethesda would pick up on the idea of automatic item sorters for stashing junk that have been included with several of the better player house mods in F3, F:NV & Skyrim. The new DLC for Skyrim - Hearthfire - is basically a hopped up version of a popular player house mod.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us