The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Politics & Current Events / Health Care Reform

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/yes-i-have-troubles-with-right-source-too-they-30288553.aspx

Subject:  Re: Prescription Drugs Date:  9/28/2012  11:56 AM
Author:  pauleckler Number:  3902 of 4332

Yes, I have troubles with Right Source too. They refill prescriptions OK, but renewals seem clunky and take phone calls. Plus I'd like to get all four of my prescriptions synchronized so I can refill them all on one visit to their webpage. In addition, some on line pharmacies can renew a prescription with one click of the mouse. I presume they fax the request to your doctor who faxes back a prescription.

Right Source will have none of this. I get robo calls telling me it is time to refill my prescription, only to find that one of them cannot be filled yet.

There always seem to be hassles renewing a prescription. I have to call my dr., tell her what I need, and have her fax it. Too much potential for mix ups.

And most recently one of the renewal drugs was out of stock and refilling was delayed.

I keep hoping Right Source will get its act together, but the fact that it is clunky makes me consider changing Pt D providers.

Plus I read that Pt D recipients are in for a major increase in premiums next year.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us