The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early CampFIRE

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/yay-orlando-great-stateflorida-ive-been-30294168.aspx

Subject:  Re: Eating a Chipotle Burrito... Date:  10/2/2012  12:20 AM
Author:  ariechert Number:  646510 of 744762

Yay Orlando!! Great state....Florida.

I've been Miami (South Beach), Orlando (twice during high school to Walt Disney World), Melborne (for Six Sigma company training) and last year to Boca Raton/Ft Lauderdale for two weeks of work.

Want to visit Key West one day...Art says it's a swell place. I believe him." - aolf

I bet I've been to Florida over a hundred times. Heck I lived in Vero Beach, Florida for a year and half. I think I've been to the Florida Keys about 17 times. We used to go almost every year. Started going there when I was a kid. Learned to snorkel in the Keys. I think it was on Big Pine Key in a hole cut out of the coral. They used the crushed coral to build the road.

I remember one time going to St. Petersburg and staying in a small cottage with my dad and stepmother. One visit to my grandfather that lived in Tamap. Numerous times to Panama City Beach, Southbeach Miami, Jacksonville, Daytona, Melbourne, Ft. Lauderdale, most recently Orlando, stayed in Gainesville, Florida for a few days when my little Honda broke down there.....

good memories!

Artie
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us