The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Amending 2010 return Date:  10/2/2012  9:24 PM
Author:  Wradical Number:  116726 of 123001

That's what I get for not looking at the forms themselves before e-filing my return through TaxAct. In 2010 I rolled over all of my stocks (no cash) f