The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Politics & Current Events / Political Asylum

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/it-is-a-bad-video-30296512.aspx

Subject:  It is a bad video... Date:  10/2/2012  11:28 PM
Author:  Icemann11 Number:  1820359 of 1951584

but it is an old one that has surfaced before. (Fox cannot call itself 'Fair and Balanced' if they re-release this at this time. But that is neither here nor there as everyone already knows who they support quite blatantly.)
If the GOP feel that blowing the dust off of old footage that has been seen before is going to give them an edge, I guess they will go for it. However, I do not think I have heard Romney's camp make anything of this video.

I still think this video plays into the Dems playbook: don't focus on the economy, government deficits, debts, job data etc. Regardless how the stock market is doing, the average person isn't doing so well. Let's focus on stuff that is old and is being rehashed.

I really think this is more 'off-topic' stuff that will not make much difference, if any, in the end. However, no outrage by the Dems at this video is allowed as they were allowed to make the most of the much more recent '47%' speech. All is fair in love and war and politics. : )

Icemann
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us