The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Politics & Current Events / Political Asylum

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/probably-the-more-appropriate-response-is-osama-30296807.aspx

Subject:  Re: Zingers! Date:  10/3/2012  8:26 AM
Author:  lowstudent Number:  1820406 of 1949984

Probably the more appropriate response is...

Osama is dead, so is Ambassador Stevens. Why did you deny his request for more security?

Nope, I will stick with

Osama is Dead, Al Queda alive
Thanks Obama

Has anyone done more for Al Queda? Heck folks on their team are now in power in how many places?

Sure he kills them with drone strikes. He also lets them take part in multiple countries with the direct results of his action

How about the old Democratic refrain? Can we be total jerks too? You know the Dem meme -- he is just creating more terrorists -- of course the fact that in the ME the terrorists enjoy chanting we are all Osama and taunting Obama directly does give a little credence to that.

Nope

Osama is dead, Al Queda is alive.
Thanks Obama

is the game. Stevens' death? Result of AQ being resuscitated by Obama. Sure they were not dead, but nothing like putting bamboo shoots under their toenails while giving them transfusions of oxygenated blood

Obama's policies in the ME have been insane. They have given AQ more power in a wider region than ever before

Osama is dead, Al Queda is alive
Thank Obama
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us