The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Living, Coping, Improving / Get Organized!


Subject:  Re: Hooooooo boy...... Date:  10/3/2012  9:20 AM
Author:  impolite Number:  35942 of 37699

If nothing else, call the county health department and ask them who to call. They might be it, or be able to transfer you to the right person.

I won't be able to call until probably Friday since I have to find the right organization and have my kids in school so they can't interrupt me and/or hear the conversation

Is there a mall nearby with an indoor play area, or a small-ish park where you can see all entrances? Take them there, sit on a bench, and call. There should be enough hubbub they can't overhear you, you can still see them, and the first call will likely be brief anyway.

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us