The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Religion & Culture / Christian Fools

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/the-whole-idea-of-grown-people-with-brains-30297289.aspx

Subject:  Re: Cardinal Carlo Martini Date:  10/3/2012  11:44 AM
Author:  Wradical Number:  183186 of 196378

The whole idea of grown people with brains believing this stuff is just so ludicrous as to be almost comic. Only it isn't funny. It's probably the greatest human tragedy ever known.

AM
...sorry if I'm overstepping here... but it is what it is. Reality and I are on very good terms.

=================================
This is the Christian Fools board, after all. Here we all agree that some things, you just accept as a matter of faith, knowing that they can't be proved in the same way that mathematical concepts can. Though we certainly may disagree on the finer points.

If it aggravates you so much, why are you one of the frequent flyers here? Or is there other information you seek?

I admit I read some stuff on the Atheist Fools board, but that's mostly because the political discussions there get interesting. I don't have an agenda to convert people who don't want to be.

Bill
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us