The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Books & Writing / Words, Words, Words


Subject:  Re: What is it called? Date:  10/3/2012  2:34 PM
Author:  knighttof3 Number:  12647 of 14859

If the diagram showed the sediment buildup at one part of the join instead of one part of the fork, that would look like a billabong.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us