The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Living, Coping, Improving / Get Organized!


Subject:  Re: Hooooooo boy...... Date:  10/3/2012  6:54 PM
Author:  vkg Number:  35944 of 37694

It is going to take more than one call.

1.) To report the animal abuse:

The situation you describe is animal abuse.

2.) If there are children in the house, call your local police to report the child endangerment.

3.) Report them to local code enforcement

4.) Contact adult protective services

If there are only adults in the house, it is limited to what can be done.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us