The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Religion & Culture / Atheist Fools

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/sure-romney-is-bs-debates-are-about-bs-i-am-30300079.aspx

Subject:  Re: Romney got to the left of Obama Date:  10/4/2012  1:22 PM
Author:  Beridian Number:  410329 of 445504

Sure Romney is BS. Debates are about BS.

I am coming around to the conclusion that all politics are about BS.

Last night I actually found myself nearly agreeing with Romney on some of his rhetoric. Then I snapped out of it. Politicians will say anything, then when it's time to actually govern, grid lock and special interests rule the day.

It's not that I think Obama is Superman, it's just that I have to vote for the lesser of two evils. It really comes down to the two parties to me and not so much the individuals. I do not agree with everything the Democrats stand for, however I have zero trust for the Ayn-Randian cult of the Republicans.

From an economic standpoint, if Romney pulls off an upset and wins the White house, I doubt that things will be all that different than if Obama won. There will still be gridlock. But as I have said numerous times, these crazy republicans are war mongers and I have no doubt that Romney would get us sucked into another costly and pointless war.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us