The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Politics & Current Events / Conservative Fools

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/my-impression-is-that-it-took-almost-15-minutes-30301340.aspx

Subject:  Re: 0bama's 2nd debate Date:  10/4/2012  11:31 PM
Author:  lowstudent Number:  106840 of 134029

My impression is that it took almost 15 minutes before the President realized his preparatory debate program with Kerry (who served in Viet Nam) was nothing like what he was experiencing with Mitt Romney. I believe Romney got that and knew he’d have the President on the verbal ropes. Which, at about the 15 minute mark, it began to show.

Sorry Michael,

I have to disagree.

I say that because the very first question he did not answer, the FIRST question he filibustered and went off course.

He was totally unprepared, and it had nothing to do with Kerry. He was unprepared, because he was simply lazy. He thought he would win it, and that would be good enough.

That is what he does on every single issue. So that should be no surprise. I think Obama is likely someone we have all worked with, capable and promoted until the fact he just does not work hard enough blows up.

The debate was a perfect metaphor for his presidency. Unprepared lousy results and an effort to find others at fault.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us