The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Food & Drink / BBQ, Art of, Fun(ky), The

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/we-have-a-kitchen-aid-stand-mixer-and-we-got-the-30301548.aspx

Subject:  Re: Meat Grinder on sale Date:  10/5/2012  6:42 AM
Author:  voelkels Number:  77728 of 82347

We have a Kitchen Aid stand mixer, and we got the meat grinder attachment. Much more versatile than a uni-tasker like that one.

I too have a Kitchen Aid with the “Mixer Attachment Pak” (grinder, rotor slicer/shredder & fruit/veg strainer) that I bought mainly for the meat grinder for making sausages to replace a Oster grinder that had parts lost in a move. The discharge of the Kitchen Aid’s grinder attachment is like 15 or 14 1/2-inches above the counter, which makes it a royal pain to use, especially for stuffing sausages. I have never used the other items in the “Attachment Pak“, me. I too bought the Northern Tool’s grinder and used it just yesterday to grind some pig & beast meat fur stuffed peppers fur last night's supper.
;-)

C.J.V. - thinks dat multi-propose tools don’t work as well as those designed fur the job at hand, no
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us