The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / New Paradigm Investing

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/then-i-can-only-conclude-that-having-a-honest-30301561.aspx

Subject:  Re: Obamacare and MAKO Date:  10/5/2012  6:59 AM
Author:  dumaflotchie Number:  63957 of 73785

then I can only conclude that having a honest discussion is simply not anything that interests you.

I provided you with the link from your own horse's mouth (The White House itself). They have touted these initiatives as their "green" initiatives.

I can understand how an extreme partisan couldn't see the truth in this but it is what it is.

Fact is, Obama made choices to blow this money instead of investing it in Education.

The liberal hypocrisy runs deep.....way deep.

As to honesty, it can be very telling about motivation when all you want to discuss is how Mitt may have stretched to the facts whereas ignore the repeated blatant disregard for truth and law by Obama.....more disregard for truth than any other president (even Nixon according to media sources).

Again, hypocrisy has impregnated your party along with pettiness and belligerence from the likes of Valerie Jarret et. al.

Have a great day and I hope you and tamahas coordinate a poll posting frenzy next week.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us