The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Politics & Current Events / Political Asylum

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/he-has-stolen-more-than-any-other-human-being-30303921.aspx

Subject:  Re: Free fall Date:  10/6/2012  11:09 AM
Author:  AngelMay Number:  1821732 of 1977251

He has stolen - more than any other human being on earth - the future of every child born in America in the last seventy years and for the next seventy.

That's quite a feat. I, frankly, didn't know he had that kind of get-up-and-go. Exactly how did he go about doing this?

And what do you think of Romney's ruination of thousands of families via Bain takeovers and dismantling (while they bled them dry) of the companies? What of the children of those parents? Their money is now in Romney's pockets. How do you feel about that? Does that not seem just a wee bit heartless to you?

And why do you keep calling Obama my candidate? How do you know he's my candidate? All I said was that Romney was not.

I've already voted in my state because we are leaving the area and our ballots were not going to be mailed until after we go. So we went to the courthouse and requested early ballots.

At this point, I'm finished. There is nothing I can do about the outcome of this election. Likewise, there is nothing you can do about it either - other than casting your vote. So why all the noise and pot-banging for Romney from you? Are you some kind of 14-year-old cheerleader or something?

Please. Act like an adult. Own up to the fact that Romney is terribly flawed as a human being. No one who reads should be able to deny that.

Likewise, Obama is not perfect.
Still, I can't see how he has stolen the future of our children and would be interested to know how he pulled that off.

AM
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us