The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early CampFIRE

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/quoti-see-most-folks-on-here-are-sleeping-in-30304003.aspx

Subject:  Re: Wow...press not happy with Obama Date:  10/6/2012  11:56 AM
Author:  ariechert Number:  647371 of 757466

"I see most folks on here are sleeping in this morning.....slackers!" - luckydog

I get up around 8:15 am to 8:30 am. I go to sleep around midnight so I figure that's around ~ 8 hours sleep. About right? When I woke up this morning Bonnie was all ready out yard saling with her sister. Her sister is visiting MIL from Dallas.

This morning first thing I did was empty the dishwasher and put up the clean dishes. I loaded up the dishwasher last night before going to bed, cleaned the counters and swept the kitchen floor. Then I spent some time doing my morning constitutional, and then started moving the houseplants, orchids, Jade plant, some chives, some airplane plants, etc. indoors since it's going to be cool this week and supposed to get down in the mid 30's.

I had to clean off the windowsill where we normally put the plants because my wife had all ready cluttered it up. I love my wife but she is disorganized and if she sees an empty space it is an invitation to her to start filling it up with stuff. I also cleaned the plastic trays I keep the plants on because they were dirty.

Then I made some breakfast which was a bowl of faux Pho I made with broth, green onion, carrot, endive, Poblano pepper, one small Cholula pepper, and two packs of beef Ramen noodle. It was delicious by the way. Noodles make a delicious breakfast.

Art
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us