The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investment Analysis Clubs / Macro Economic Trends and Risks

Subject:  METAR Contest Standings: 3rd Quarter end! Date:  10/7/2012  1:47 AM
Author:  lobodoug Number:  405453 of 481698

Greetings all!

First, somehow, either through an error on my part, or something that occurred when Google migrated Google Docs to their new G-Drive, a lot of information was lost, so I have had to rebuild the spreadsheet. In particular, dividend info was lost.

I have gone through each company on the list and searched their dividends on DIVIDEND.COM. If it was not listed there, I believe it is not paying a dividend. Feel free to check, though, and let me know if this is incorrect. They only list the past 4 dividends, so with companies that pay monthly I went to the company website. Some of those, to simplify my life, I list all dividends paid through the end of the third quarter as one payment for the 3rd quarter instead of breaking them down for each quarter. In addition to the simple standings spreadsheet, I will give a link to view the full spreadsheet for anyone who wants to check that I have their stock's dividends entered correctly.

So, to the standings. Well, it seems that, while there might be some jockeying for the lead in this horse race, the same h