The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Living, Coping, Improving / Get Organized!

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/depends-on-you-green-goes-for-work-color-of-30305351.aspx

Subject:  Re: Pen ink ideas for better planner control Date:  10/7/2012  1:38 PM
Author:  LuckyDog2002 Number:  35955 of 37117

Depends on you. Green goes for work (color of money). Blue for personal (favorite color). Red for birthdays/anniversaries. Orange for doctor appointments (mine or the cats). Brown was school related. Yellow was any overtime at work (so I could easily see my xtra shifts).

Like I said, I was that geeky kid, but I used all the coolest pens (had to or mom would stop buying them. Miss my fountain pens. I still do it at work - iv sites in 1 color, patients assessment in another, important stuff in a 3rd. If I work 2 in a row the 2nd day would be different colors so I would be able to use same report sheets.

Michele
Possibly overly complicated for some but it works for me

>>>>>>>>>>>>

no, not at all. Like I said, if I use all black or blue ink in my planner, I just find it all a blur and nothing stands out for me.

Now the next question is how do you keep all the pens together with your planner to use?

LuckyDog
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us