The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early CampFIRE

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/quoti-looked-out-the-windows-because-we-were-30306056.aspx

Subject:  Re: Katie Talks about NDE's Date:  10/8/2012  12:38 AM
Author:  ariechert Number:  647625 of 756371

"I looked out the windows because we were expecting visitors. As they were walking up to their trailer I heard her voice. She said while looking at our trailer, "And they seemed like such nice fellows too."

I did a "Wow!!!" and my friend woke up. I related to him what I just witnessed. He was out for less than a minute. I asked him if he remembered anything and he said "no." - wolverine

------------------------

Similar things have happened to me in church. I usually sit right behind our preacher. Once there was a speaker up front and I quietly whispered under my breath "hard act to follow" and then as the song leader was going up front, just a second later the song leader said "hard act to follow." Our preacher turned around and said "how do you do that?" I told him it just pops into my head.

Another time our preacher was talking and he said he didn't know how to pronounce something and I said out loud "Bhagavad Gita." Someone asked our preacher how I knew what he was trying to say and I told him "it just popped into my head." It just happens to me sometimes.

What I've found is that hard core skeptics won't believe unless it happens to them.

It's a byproduct of the interconnectedness of our Universe. It's "holographic nature."

Art
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us