The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early CampFIRE

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/that-will-never-happen-too-many-skeletons-in-my-30306512.aspx

Subject:  Re: Ascenzm, You're the deciding vote Date:  10/8/2012  11:17 AM
Author:  decath Number:  647665 of 756371

That will never happen. Too many skeletons in my closet. The Mustard colored couch incident when I was fifteen years old alone would probably be enough to keep me out of the Oval office. The first time I ever had sex, 19 years old, was when I was seduced by a chubby 41 year old married woman. And yes I smoked pot some in college and yes I inhaled. How about my crazy mixed up Taoist/Spiritualist, NDE, death bed vision, holographic universe beliefs?

Can you imagine how all this would play out in the media?

Artie

If you run as a democrat, it won't be a problem at all Art. Obama is a Chicago, America hating radical who had dangerous mentors the likes of Jeremiah Wright etc.... Despite being the worse President ever, and spending us into oblivion, he has a good chance of being reelected. The media adores him.

Contrast to Romney. A quireboy with a spotless past and the media has made him out to be the the "Great Satan".

decath
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us