The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early CampFIRE

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/so-when-your-family-member-is-dire-need-of-an-30307395.aspx

Subject:  Re: Ascenzm, You're the deciding vote Date:  10/8/2012  5:43 PM
Author:  lowstudent Number:  647727 of 757391

So when your family member is dire need of an emergency c-section, but the hospital can't get hold of me because I'm cruising the countryside in my new convertible on a gorgeous fall afternoon, you're willing to let them die because some jackwagons can't be responsible.

Sounds too Big Brotherish.

No got that covered

You can get a signal in, but not emit. That should about cover it. Then the GPS signal for the car could be out of the passenger area and all would be fine with that too. You could recieve texts etc

BTW -- tongue in cheek, I don't care if you are dumb enough to not wear a seat belt either and if you want to smoke as well that is fine too.

Though to be honest I think doing anything where both hands are not available should be clearly ticketable, whether it be eating a bagel, putting on makeup of talking on a cell phone, let alone what came to mind for 2828
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us