The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Re: Move company 401k to IRA Date:  10/9/2012  1:53 PM
Author:  drippinfool Number:  71044 of 88825

I think the term is "Trustee to trustee transfer" as opposed to taking possession of the investment in the middle of the transfer.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us