The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Folly in 50 States and the World / Folly in California

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/ok-now-i-see-a-texan-spouting-off-on-a-30309476.aspx

Subject:  Re: Who's Against Prop 32? Date:  10/9/2012  4:56 PM
Author:  TheJTrain Number:  12751 of 12878

OK, now I see, a Texan spouting off on a California board where he can't even vote!

<eyeroll> You're hilarious, man. This is way too amusing to let die.

Yeah, I lived in San Antonio for 3 years but moved back (yes, back - I was born and raised here) 3 years ago. I went to college out of state, too, if you care. That makes me uniquely unqualified to offer commentary and arguments about a Prop for which I have the sample ballot with my name and address on it sitting on the desk next to me, right? Forgive me for not updating my Fool profile at the same time as my driver's license. I could have entered Hong Kong though and you'd never know the difference, so don't put too much weight to what you see on profiles. I'll resist the temptation to impugn your integrity by suggesting that you're from somewhere else.

Now, do you have anything constructive to offer, or just more unsubstantiated ad hominem?

JT
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us