The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investment Analysis Clubs / Macro Economic Trends and Risks

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/first-of-meghammond-are-you-implying-ive-30310422.aspx

Subject:  Re: METAR Contest Standings: 3rd Quarter end! Date:  10/10/2012  8:47 AM
Author:  lobodoug Number:  405666 of 449408

First of, MegHammond, are you implying I've "lost my marbles?" I am reminded of the scene in Hook (the great re-visit to Peter Pan and friends staring Dustin Hoffman and Robin Williams where Tootles is trying to find his lost marbles. Well, I did live on St John for about 10 years, and the unofficial slogan for the island was "We are all here because we are not all there."

Bryan: I note the change in US Silver and will update soon. No time tonight, though. Funny, though, that the symbol still comes up and shows a chart fading to $0. Is this the second change of ticker they've done this year, or is this another issue from my trying to work from my out-of-date spreadsheet? Well, does not matter. Thanks for the correction and I will get it fixed.

If you find my marbles, please return them to me.

Cheers,

Doug
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us