The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early CampFIRE

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/as-perot-used-to-say-quotheres-the-dealquot-30311122.aspx

Subject:  Re: Big Bird will be fine, says Romney Date:  10/10/2012  1:17 PM
Author:  2828 Number:  648095 of 744731

As Perot used to say, "here's the deal". I think Mitt's proprosals are great and I will be behind him 100% after he is elected <g>. But I've been around long enough to know that Mitt's programs will be immediately chastised as baby/female/elderly/gay/black/Hispanic murdering machines by the dems and media.
---------------------------------------------------
Totally. Get ready. It's already happening. A Facebook friend just posted an article about a congressional debate in my district, it was about medicare and how to pay for it, you know the drill, dems say we need to have "millionaires and billionaires" pay more, and republicans want to end the suspense and just roll granny off a cliff. Well Facebook guy said, "if any of my friends in the northern suburbs vote for this teabagging do*chebag we can't be friends anymore". This same person regularly posts that no one should post about politics, i'm not kidding.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us